Every year at Kimberly Howell Properties, we take a look back through the activity on our website to see what you’ve been looking at on the site and see what’s been on your minds. We try our best to put out content that you will find interesting and relevant to your real estate needs (and we’re always open to suggestions from our readers!). This year has been a great year on our website and we’ve added lots of new content as well as some new features (our latest IDX powering some of our property searches will see a big expansion through 2019). It’s definitely a labor of love – it takes a lot of work to bring you content that isn’t canned, cookie cutter rehashes of the same old recycled content, but it’s something we take great pride in and based on the feedback and compliments we’ve received from you over the years, we know it’s something you have come to expect from us. We promise to continue working to bring you the best content possible.
Here are the Top 10 Pages and Posts from our website through 2018:
10. Closing on a Home While You’re Out of Town? No matter where you are there’s always a solution to getting you closed, no matter where you are.
9. Disclosing Death in Texas We hear this question a lot and we see it’s a very popular Google search as well.
8. Time is of the Essence: What Does it Mean? Tick, tock. The countdown is on – what does this important real estate phrase mean in contracts?
7. Our Agents We’re proud of our agents and we love that you look them up and learn about them before picking up the phone!
6. What If Your Property Survey is Incorrect? It does happen from time to time – so what do you do when it’s discovered?
5. The Option Period: Termination and Timelines Real estate contracts have several important timelines and the option period is one of the most crucial to buyers.
4. Writing Effective Repair Amendments Repair amendments are a critical piece of the contract and writing them well is a skill.
3. What’s a T-47 and Why Do I Need One? Apparently, a lot of people have questions about this form that is used in conjunction with the survey.
2. Search for Homes We’re all here to talk about homes, so it’s no surprise that our search feature is one of the most popular items on our site.
1. Why is My Rental Application Taking So Long? No one likes waiting and we get a lot of questions about the length of time it takes to process applications.
image courtesy of Meno Istorija