Cell: (210) 889-4897
Fax: (210) 493-7002
Carol Williams is a gentle, kind spirited agent who is always in search of ways to make a deal win-win for all parties. Carol has a love of gymnastics, having spent years working as both a coach and competition judge. The lessons from the gymnastics mat apply to her real estate philosophy as well:
- Practice makes perfect: Nothing beats experience, and Carol knows this. Her years in the industry and millions in sales have taught her much.
- Nothing beats hard work: From sun up to well past sun down, Carol goes to work for her clients almost tirelessly.
- Coaches matter: Just like a great coach can help guide you to the next level, a great agent can help guide you through a smooth transaction.
- Be a good sport: There’s no need to burn bridges or be cut-throat, even in real estate. Carol works to find positive solutions that meet her clients needs while being kind and respectful at all times and in all things.
- Have some fun with it: It’s not always serious business. Carol finds ways to inject love and laughter into everything she does – especially real estate.